The published proceedings will be created from PDF files supplied by the authors. The paper must be submitted through the conference system and must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: 4-6 A4 pages (final paper), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm X 297 mm)
- Lay-out: Double column IEEE format [https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html]
- Fonts: Embed & Subset ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed
- File Format: PDF only
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Papers will be selected by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Program Committee.
Mandatory for final papers
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure/check that your PDF is Xplore compliant [https://ieee-pdf-express.org/]
Conference ID: 52220X (for RADIO 2021, between 2021-01-01 and 2021-04-30)
Conference ID: 52242X (for COMITE 2021, between 2021-01-01 and 2021-04-30).
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the conference. All presented papers accepted to the conference will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library®.
All submissions of final papers must be in Microsoft Word/LaTeX and PDF format through the conference system.
Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.
PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Click https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ to go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a IEEE PDF eXpress account by clicking on "Create account" link.
- Enter 52220X (RADIO 2021) or 52242X (COMITE 2021) for the Conference ID. Note that the site will be open between 2020-01-01 and 2021-04-30.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your IEEE PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source files for conversion to PDF, or submit PDFs for checking.
- Publication Support Center [https://supportcenter.ieee.org/app/answers/list/p/12]
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.